Temporary Personal Assistant to MD Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the MDs diary and appointments.
- Plan, organize and coordinate meetings, both internal and external and keeping up to date with events and activities concerning the company.
- Take notes and minutes of meetings and forums attended by the MD and brief as required.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the MD and his guests in conjunction with the in-house team.
- Maintain accurate records of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare presentations ad briefing papers as required.
- Prepare media briefs for the MD in consultation with his Communications.
- Establish and maintain good relations with stake holders and deal effectively with their matters.
- Any other duty as assigned by the MD
- Business related degree
- Must be aged between 28 and above years of age.
- Strong business acumen with ability to quickly connect with business issues and make value-adding analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven report and proposal writing skills
- Proven PC skills, highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Exceedingly attentive to details, ability to focus and conduct business with few errors.
NB. Candidates not currently working are encouraged to apply.
If qualified send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title Temporary Personal Assistant on the subject line.