Scott Christian University Business Development Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Business Development Manager
- The candidate must be a born again Christian
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, IT, Mass Comm and/or Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant service experience. Advertising sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Presentable, detail oriented, responsible and strong sense of achievement
- Strong in people skills/social skills
- Results-oriented with strong customer focus
- Independent and self-driven
- IT Proficiency a plus (*Web, Flash, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill in English
- Timely response to customers to get issues resolved
- Good presentation skill and dedicated work attitude
- Willing to learn and grow
- Responsible for the development and execution of Scott Christian University Retreat Centre market penetration strategies
- Will be required to meet up with clients as well as perform corporate presentation of SCU- Retreat Centre
- Responsible for analysis of client’s requirements for cutting edge business proposal
- Provide proper account management and support to project management tea managing expectations and fulfilling client’s requirements.
- responds to customers’ requests/issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for developing marketing collateral.
- Build good relations and meet up with government agencies, advertising agencies and clients to expand the Retreat centres offerings
How to apply
interested candidates who satisfy the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees and current /expected salary
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 8th February 2013.
Human Resource Office
Scott Christian University
P.O Box 49-90100, Machakos
Email address. firstname.lastname@example.org