Retail Sales Executive jobs Career in Kenya 2013
Position: Retail Sales Executive
Our client with 13 years in the IT Industry that stocks a wide range of branded computer products is looking for Retail Sales Executives for their Retail Department.
Role / Objective Summary: Selling company products to customers and introducing new products to prospective buyers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of the customer and show them the range of products available
- Introduce new products to prospective buyers
- Inform the branch manager of frequent enquiries for products not available in the shop
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure all items in the shop are clearly and correctly labeled
- Receive deliveries, unpack and re-shelve stocks
- Assist with regular stock checks and periodic stock takes
- Respond to general customer enquiries received by phone or in person
- Ensure any issues concerning customer care are reported to the Retail Manager
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with current and potential clients
- Inform on new products and services as well as opportunities in the market
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- At-least 1-2Years Experience in a similar position.
- Experience in an I.T firm would be an added advantage
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in I.T would be of an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Disclaimer: Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others