IT Retail Sales Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Reports to: Branch Manager
An IT firm with it’s main operations in East Africa is looking for retail sales executives to effectively promote the company’s products and services.
Role / Objective Summary
Selling company products to customers and introducing new products to prospective buyers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of the customer and show them the range of products available
- Introduce new products to prospective buyers
- Inform the branch manager of frequent enquiries for products not available in the shop
- Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure all items in the shop are clearly and correctly labeled
- Receive deliveries, unpack and re-shelve stocks
- Assist with regular stock checks and periodic stock takes
- Respond to general customer enquiries received by phone or in person
- Ensure any issues concerning customer care are reported to the Retail Manager
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with current and potential clients
- Inform on new products and services as well as opportunities in the market
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- At-least 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in an I.T firm would be an added advantage
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in I.T would be of an added advantage
- Good communication skills