Institutional Sales Manager Career jobs Opportunity 2013
To provide direction in achieving the sales objectives by planning and directing all corporate sales activities ensuring optimum distribution of company products and increase market share.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Aggressively drive relationship-based sales business
- Build & manage key accounts viz. corporate, CSD, Government etc.
- Respond, as first point of contact, to the growing number of “warm corporate sales leads” that come through email, phone and our regional sales teams
- Manage execution of corporate sales leads
- Coordinate with internal teams to best address client needs
- Process sales requests and orders for large volume deals
- Work with marketing team to provide marketing support to key clients
- Determine strategic importance of sales leads, understanding right product mix to pitch to key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction with rapid delivery and answering any question
- Be accountable to monthly sales targets
- Incumbents must be graduates (management graduates preferred) and should have at least 5 years of corporate sales management experience in the FMCG industry.
- They should have a strong personality and should have good leadership, presentation & communication skills.
- Experience working with tenders.
- Other key competencies include ‘drives innovative business improvements, sets and winning example and develops & inspires others’.
How to apply
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Failure to follow rules will lead to instant disqualification.