Corporate Account Manager jobs Career in Kenya 2013
Position: Corporate Account Manager
Our client with 13 years in the IT Industry that stocks a wide range of branded computer products is looking for Retail Sales Executives for their Retail Department.
Role / Objective Summary
To consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
In addition, build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance market coverage in the corporate- customers segment
- Sell and service corporate customers requirements in customer’s full range of products
- Manage full process of the sales from cold calling, presenting , negotiating and closing deals
- Process and manage paperwork and correspondence related to all accounts
- Ensure orders are invoiced to new entrants
- Responsible for customer relationships and meeting clients’ expectations
- Provide regular two way communication between the client and the company, to provide strong representation and set proper client expectations
- Understand company capabilities, products and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Collect all outstanding payments with the allocated accounts
- Regularly visit accounts to ensure sustenance of a good relationship
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the director of any problems that may arise
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing. Bachelors degree in a similar position will be of an added advantage
- At-least 2-3 Years in a similar position.
- Experience from an ICT related organization will be of an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Disclaimer: Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others