Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Job Title: Communications Manager
Reference: CM _2013
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Our Client, a fast growing Internet, Satellite TV and VOIP provider operating across the greater East African region, in a multi-cultural, multi-national, multi-currency environment; seeks to recruit a Communications Manager to Grow as well as Protect the company’s brands by utilizing allocated budget to generate sales thereby increasing market share and brand profitability.
- An Under-graduate degree from a well-recognized University with a business bias.
- Masters degree qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years brand management experience, preferably in a fast paced environment with multiple market / regional exposure.
- Development of Brand strategy and annual brand planning
- Communication development
- Media strategy development and Implementation
- Trade support
- Relationship management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Understanding the business
- Results oriented with a proven track record of success
- Analytical skills and diagnostic ability
- Passionate, highly self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused
- Ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Thrives in challenging situations
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 8th February 2013.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.