Automotive Industry Corporate Sales Representative Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client, a major automotive dealer wishes to recruit individuals who will maintain and develop anetwork of distributors and customers for the products in order to achieve progressive growth in sales of automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and demonstrate full product range at every opportunity.
- Handle any product complaints promptly, efficiently and professionally in accordance with established procedure.
- Get new customers for the company to widen the market scope of the company.
- Meet customer specifications on the products ordered.
- Manage customers’ accounts with the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of the customer’s orders as planned and agreed with the customer.
- Actively participate in all promotional activity being offered by the company.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with relevant people within the organisation.
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the industry.
- Plan promotional activity in accordance with Marketing directives and local needs.
- Understand and extract information contained in customer analysis statistics.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Audible enough when communicating to people
- Ability to demonstrate products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self motivated
- Outgoing personality
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical background would be an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a sales representative.
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their detailed CVs,indicating your availability andexpected salary
Via email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ position remains open till a suitable candidate is selected.