AMPATH Human Resource Officer, Salaries Clerk and Registry Officer Jobs vacancy in Eldoret Kenya 2013
AMPATH is seeking to employ suitable persons for RSPO to further strengthen the ability of RSPO to handle all administrative and finance activities for AMPATH in the following section:-
Human Resources Department
- Ensure implementation of HR policies
- Participate in recruitment, promotions, induction, employee relations activities
- Facilitate training(CMEs etc)
- Participate in disciplinary matters
- Working with PIs in advertising, short listing, interviews, placement and induction
- Any other task given to him
- Be in possession of a degree in social sciences, economics or business administration from a recognized university.
- Have experience in Human resource management for at least 3 years at the level of section head
- Be able to work extra hours including week ends
- Be a team player and ready to adapt to new approach to work
- Experience with USAID funded project is an added advantage
- Verification of Pay Change Advice and entering in the records
- Assist in preparation of personnel emoluments and budgets
- Assist in preparation of pay slips and dispatching on time
- Ensure dispatch of all external documents meet date lines.
- Be in possession of Diploma in Business management, Business Administration and Human Resource from a recognized institution.
- Have at least 3 years work experience in a busy HR office environment and be able to keep confidential matters.
- Knowledge of Memory soft payroll software is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in excel
- Answerable to Human Resource Manager
- Ensure all confidential documents under him are secure.
- Activities include but not limited to:
- Management and organization of registry
- Ensuring good, clean and secure storage of documents
- Ensure compliance in archiving, and retrieval
- Be in possession of Certificate/Diploma in Records and Information management from a recognized institution
- Have at least 3 years work experience at the level of section head in a busy environment. Be able to keep confidential matters.
- Must have worked in the registry undertaking all the above.
The AMPATH Chief of Party/C.E.O.
P.O. Box 4606,
The application should reach him on or before 29th January 2013 at 5.00 pm.