Talinda East Africa Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Talinda East Africa, a Kenyan medium sized value added reseller of VoIP, IP PBX, Wi-Fi and SBC solutions are recruiting an Office Administrator.
Reporting to the General Manager, the position serves to effectively manage the office operations and accounting.
A. General Office Administration
- Ensure procedures are followed in procurement of all materials and services.
- Assist with HR, filing, letters, HR calendar of events, leave administration and pay slip management.
- Ensure all sales leads collected are entered in-to the Lead database correctly and all customer contacts are recorded on the customer database.
- Ensure all bid documents are collected, completed and delivered on time by the relevant sales staff.
- Stock, Office equipment and furniture management and maintenance.
- Manage the office reception area; receiving and transferring incoming calls, Welcoming visitors, preparing office refreshments and ensuring the office is clean and tidy at all times.
- B. Accounting
- Entry of sales invoices and expense receipts to the accounting software (QuickBooks) and proper manual filing of all documents.
- Petty cash management
- General ledger maintenance
- Preparation of monthly Financial Management Reports(Profit and Loss Statement, Balance sheet, Accounts Receivables Report and Accounts Payable Report)
- Calculation of monthly VAT liability, completion and submission of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Payroll Administration
- Accurate Government and local tax calculations(NHIF,NSSF,PAYE,HELB)
- Give advice on internal control systems to facilitate proper cash management and ensure all statutory deductions are submitted on time every accounting period.
- Follow-up on all receivables, deliver invoices/statements on time and collect payment
Suitable candidates MUST have the following minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of CPA II with a Diploma/Degree from a recognized Institution.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft office packages particularly Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Immediate availability
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV indicating their current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach on or before 25th January 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.