Print Sales Executives Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Are you interested in joining a highly successful, well established, steadily growing Print Company and have knowledge and self drive required for this role?
The candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Generate new business opportunities and manage existing client portfolio
- To build excellent relationships with clients, in order to sell the company’s services
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximizing the profitability of each project
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular review visits
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets
- Contacting clients by phone/email to take briefs, approve artwork, manage projects and ensure installation/delivery of goods
- Keep up to date with market and customer information
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business and requirements
- Monitoring of print management for your clients and ensuring timely deliveries
- Degree or a Diploma in Sales or Marketing
- Min. 3 years experience in sales and marketing preferable in printing or related industry
- Have a valid clean Driving License.
- Proven track record in Print Sales will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and client presentation skills.
- Good print knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision with strong prioritization skills
- Good industry commercial awareness.
- Good print technical knowledge and understanding of print production processes.
- A team player
- Great communication Skills