O’Live Medicare Services Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
O’Live Medicare Services provides management services to the healthcare industry by building the capability of the industry stakeholders to meet the continuously evolving needs of the healthcare market, and deliver on the promise of their products and services to their members.
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients A Real Estate Manager to manage their properties.
S/he shall be responsible for the smooth management of the properties.
S/he will serve as the liaison person between the office, other vendors in relation to the properties’ management and the stakeholders.
- Qualification either in Diploma/ or higher qualifications in Business Administration or Bachelors Degree in management field.
- Qualification in Real Estate Management shall be an added advantage.
- Work experience of two to five years preferably in a recognized real estate company a MUST.
- The experience must be as a Manager/Administrator or in Property sales / letting
- Good communication skills and excellent in negotiating
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Presentable, confident, aggressive and result-oriented
- Ability to manage and work under minimal supervision
- A quicker thinker with sound decision making
- Computer literate.
Those interested in the position should send their applications & detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by: 29th January, 2013.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.