Medanta Africare IT Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client, Medanta Africare, is a world class primary health care service provider which prides it-self in offering precise and timely diagnosis to its clients and patients across Africa.
Our philosophy is to create a healthy Africa and provide healthcare services which can match international standards.
Our vision is to provide world class, proficient, high Quality & affordable Healthcare centers which can cater for health needs of the people of Africa & deliver health- care in a committed & compassionate way.
We seek a qualified and an experienced professional to fill the below position:
- Manage the server operating system, maintain integrity of the server performance, install and configure new software and updates, troubleshoot any problems, and update user account information
- Liaising with external computer contractors on maintenance and servicing of equipment, development and implementation of computer system in accordance with the Corporation technology needs.
- Ensuring timely generation of management information and other reports as required for decision-making
- Ensuring safe custody of all computer software and hardware accessories, including computer backups.
- Ensuring timely review and establishment of computer operational and administrative procedures and policies for the Corporation.
- Reviewing information technology needs and coordinating the requisition of information processing hardware and software in the Corporation.
- Ensuring preparation of computer operating manuals as per established policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments in computerization of the operations of the Corporation.
- Ensuring continuous development of information technology in consideration of changing business environment.
- Ensuring timely establishment of efficient network systems in the Corporation.
- Ensuring provision of technical support services.
- Formulating long-time system plans and strategies of computerization process in the Corporation.Adopting various computer packages to meet users’ needs.
- Ensuring effective telecommunication systems in the Corporation.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any which has become obsolete
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent from recognized institution
- Must possess a degree/diploma in IT or any Computer Sciences
- Must be Proficient with ERP System
- Must be Proficient in CARE 2000,LIMS,ERP
Technical Understanding of network protocols and services including (TCP/IP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP etc).
Should have experience troubleshooting LAN, WAN and WLAN issues
Experienced in the installation, configuration and cabling of Routers, Switches, Hubs and Firewalls.
- With healthcare sector background
- Proficient with APIC, EPBAX, ACCESS CONTROL
- CCNA certification