Housing Finance (HF) Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Housing Finance (HF), Kenya’s Premier mortgage company with country wide operations has exciting opportunities for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individuals who are committed to performance excellence.
Team Leader – Infrastructure
Reporting to the Manager ICT, the Team Leader Infrastructure will be expected to support the business by maintaining an optimized Infrastructure and addressing user support issues for efficient business operations.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- To provide the business with 24 by 7 network accessibility to all and that it is secured from internal and external threats as per the banking IT security policy
- Manage and troubleshoot network, server hardware and server software and offer solutions to ensure effective and optimal running of the business
- Oversee database administration to ensure optimal service is provided to the business
- Ensure proper and reliable backups are done for all the user data
- Ensure all servers and end user terminals are secured from virus and other vulnerabilities by maintaining up to date antivirus and anti-vulnerability management software.
- Oversee the management and operation of the switchboard
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A degree in BSc. Computer Science, IT or engineering from a recognized institution.
- Professional CCNA, MCSE or equivalent certificates
- 3 Years’ experience in an IT environment with hands on exposure in UNIX, Oracle, Microsoft AD and Server, VMware and CISCO technologies
- IT skills, spread sheets knowledge and programming
- Experience in Hardware repairs, Software installations
- Proven Supervisory Skills
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
To apply, please send your application letter and detailed CV indicating your qualifications and experience to:
Human Resources Manager
Rehani House, Kenyatta Av/Koinange St
P.O. Box 30088 GPO 00100 Nairobi.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30th January 2013.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted