Housing Finance Direct Sales Agents Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Housing Finance (HF), Kenya’s Premier mortgage company with country wide operations has exciting opportunities for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individuals for the position of Direct Sales Agents who will be engaged on contract basis.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the following Key Performance Indicators;
- Source and contact sales prospects for mortgage and other bank products
- Mortgage loans origination and accounts opening
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Seek customer feedback on bank products and advice for appropriate action
- Provide regular Sales reports.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A university degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in banking, sales, insurance or client relationship management will be an added advantage
- Preferably 28 years and below
- A passion and commitment to quality service performance
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Presentable and with good communication skills
To apply, please send your application letter and detailed CV indicating your qualifications and experience to:
Human Resources Manager
Rehani House, Kenyatta Av/Koinange St
P.O. Box 30088 GPO 00100 Nairobi.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th January 2013.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted