Trade Marketing Manager Jobs at Orange Telkom in Kenya 2013
Job Title : Trade Marketing Manager New!
Company Orange Telkom
Department Mass Market
Job Type Full-Time
Job Status Sourcing
Salary Range Per Month
Shift 8 AM to 5 PM
Minimum Education University – PHD
No of Jobs 1
Job Duration Permanent
The Trade Marketing manager will create, drive and manage all promotional activity within the distribution & sales channel. They will also pro-actively drive the brand and ground level animations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and manage all ATL & BTL campaigns
· Budget ownership for all trade marketing activities
· Sign-up and manage marketing in conjunction with marketing department agency for orange money
· Manage all merchandise and in-store collateral
· Create, build and manage all animations and road shows
· Pro-actively seek to maximize orange brand, profile and take-up.
· Participate in the creation of media campaign roadmap and planning
· Creation of brand strategy and positioning
· Management and support of all sales & distribution collateral
· Develop processes and procedures for customer sign-up
· Manage resource for merchandising either internal using “foot soldiers” or third party
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in business or sales management or Advanced diploma in Marketing
At least 3-5 years experience in consumer and business marketing.
Proven marketing communication experience and skills
Structured and professional approach to work
Proven campaign experience with clear results
Member of professional body
§ Excellent knowledge of TKL products/services and pricing practices.
§ Company values / strategy
§ Strong knowledge of both internal and external influences within the telecommunications industry.
§ Firm understanding of retail trade dynamics
§ Understanding of consumer marketing discipline
§ Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
§ High personal standards and goal oriented
§ Excellent interpersonal skills
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to Apply:
Application should be sent by latest 23rd January 2013, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.