Furniture Production Manager Jobs in Kenya 2013 (KShs 80K – 120K)
The candidate will be required to supervise a staff of 35+ people, manage the movement of all orders through the production process and maintain very high quality standards of the end product.
They are also required to maintain the factory and other duties as necessary.
- Minimum of 10 years full time work experience
- Proven record of managing over 20 staff
- Furniture or interior fit-out experience highly desirable, but experience in construction or other factory production will be considered
- Computer literacy highly desirable, but not essential.
- Hard working
- Very detail oriented
- Committed to producing high quality products
- Can work independently
- Can start and complete projects independently
- Works well with other people.
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database .