Sales Engineer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Company Profile: Our Client is in the business of providing packaging solutions to flower exporters in Kenya and the neighbouring countries.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Role: Visits to customers such as Consulting Engineers and Contractors in Kenya and neighbouring countries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development of new products.
- Feedback on competitor activities.
- Follow up on enquiries and quotations.
- Prepare regular visit reports.
- Collection of debtors.
- Carry out and help in any other related duties or functions as required in future.
Minimum Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years in a Civil Engineering design office specialising in large scale infrastructure projects
- Computer skills to include Spread sheet, Word processing, E-mail and Power Point presentation packages.
- Excellent writing skills and fluency in spoken English.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Valid Driving Licence with experience
All interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only interested candidates will be contacted