Project Manager Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013
We are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to join our senior management team as a Project Manager
- Deliver Oracle Training & Support with support of large teams
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to ensure that successfully completing projects within agreed goals and objectives.
- Relationship management for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and coordinating team activities to achieve set goals.
- Quality management and enforcing set standards.
- Preparation and presentation of project status reports across all levels of management.
- User orientation, training and support and project closeout documentation
- Weekly reporting
- Thorough Knowledge on Oracle EBS and other ICT related applications
- Working Experience with Government institutes is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must have supervised a minimum of 8 persons in a project
- Bachelors Degree from any IT field
- MBA (Finance specialization is preferred)
- PMP certification will be highly favoured
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a similar role
All qualified persons should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including three referees to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.