Packaging Company General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Company Profile: Our Client is in the business of providing packaging solutions to flower exporters in Kenya and the neighbouring countries.
Job Title: General Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Role: To help in the management of the entire company, to ensure that company administrative, sales and production targets are met timely and efficiently.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing debtors lists and speeding up collections
- Handle all purchasing
- Administer leave of all employees
- Monitoring production at suppliers etc.
- Ensuring timely deliveries to customers
- Preparing quotations to customers
- Developing new products
- Preparing Budget for the business
- Monitor stocks
- Carry out and help in any other related duties or functions as required in future.
Minimum Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years in a management position in a medium sized enterprise
- Computer skills to include Spread sheet, Word processing, E-mail and Power Point presentation packages.
- Excellent writing skills and fluency in spoken English.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Clean Driving Licence with experience
All interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted