Online Multimedia Content Producer Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Industry: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Our client, a professional online dating agency with Head offices in Australia, is looking for an experienced Online Multimedia Content Producer to support the Nairobi office operations.
- Instructional video assets focused on helping members maximise their dating experience.
- Informative video assets that are more generic and discuss a range of dating related topics.
- Promotional video assets focused on key business objectives such as customer acquisition and sales.
- Strong creative vision and the ability to tell stories visually.
- Strong command of design principles, layout, colour theory, branding and identity.
- Experience with video production, specifically editing is a must.
- Should also be passionate about other aspects of creative video production including concept development, design and script writing.
- Skilled in use of Adobe software including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash.
- Experience with Motion graphics or After Effects is also desirable.
- The ability to follow structured design briefs and manage design projects from concept to completion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A creative thinker
Only serous candidates who meet the above criteria need apply