Education, Training and Research Coordinator Jobs at Bethany Kids of Kijabe Hospital, Kenya 2013
Purpose: Recognizing the unique role and opportunities of BKKH to develop a cadre of highly skills professionals for Bethany Kids overall goals, and its unique context as a division of AIC Kijabe Hospital, the purpose of this position is to glorify God by planning, organizing, executing, and directing Training and Research activities for Bethany Kids.
- Achieve accreditation of the BKKH Nursing Rehabilitation Curriculum Modules:
- Plan, direct and coordinate Programmed specific training and staff development activities for professional and nonprofessional nursing and allied health care personnel in BKKH.
- Direct and participate in research, studies, consultative visits, and evaluative surveys within the range of Bethany Kids Service activities.
- Model Christ in prayer, rapport with other staff, and ministry to the children and families.
- Constantly endeavor to develop own technical and leadership skills and knowledge,
- Promote and ensure the protection of children and disabled persons receiving services at BethanyKids’ facilities;
- Perform any other duties related to the position as may be directed by your supervisor.
- BSCN /KRCHN or KRN/KRM with registration in good standing
- Committed born again Christian with evidence of spiritual maturity and growth
- Two to three years’ experience in clinical nursing
- Two years’ experience in rehabilitation nursing
- Post graduate training in education, research or HMIS or monitoring and evaluation
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Management and group interaction and facilitation skill
If you consider yourself fit for the position, kindly send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted