Assistant Trainer / Admin Officer Job in Westlands, Nairobi Kenya 2013
The right candidate must be self-driven and must work with minimal Supervision.
Take responsibility for the quality of training delivered.
Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- One (1) year experience as a trainer, marketing, or customer service (those with internships can also apply)
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have held leadership position be in school/college or their community
- Aged 23 to 27 years.
- Ladies only
- Microsoft windows/office, Programming, Graphic Design
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.