marcus evans International Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya 2013
International Sales Executive
“Working for ME isn’t just a job it’s a career!”
marcus evans is one of the world’s leading providers and promoters of strategic conferences, professional training, in-company training and sports hospitality.
We employ over 3000 employees, operating into countries around the world.
Based in the Nairobi CBD, you will become part of the most dynamic and high achieving sales team globally campaigning our C level conferences and trainings telephonically to business decision makers of the top 1000 companies throughout the African region.
We are looking for self motivated and energetic individuals with a hunger for success to join the top performing sales team in the region.
Basic core Competencies / Skills:
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn across multiple business sectors
- Must be self-motivated ad be able to work independently
- Ability to think creatively, cohesively and outside the box!
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
- Fast track promotion opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential
- International travel/exposure
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing sales training
- Basic salary and commission
For further information about the company please visit www.marcusevans.com.
the event that you do not hear from the HR Department within a period of two weeks of the closing date of applications, your application can be regarded as unsuccessful.
Reference: KENO1 13
Closing Date: 31st January 2013
Please send a CV and covering letter to Zayn Sheik at email@example.com