Sales Clerk Job vacancy in Eldoret, Kenya 2013
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, competent and experienced individual to fill the position of a sales clerk.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales and marketing, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Age should be between 28 and 32 years
- On day to day basis organize distribution of goods, plan loading, follow-up with production departments for pending orders, ensure proper reports are sent to various depots, issue internal job orders ,understand customer needs ,maintain sound and healthy relationship with customers, follow-up on payments, submit quotations on time, be a team player and ensure well maintenance of records, proper filing and smooth running of sales office.
- Must be efficient, fast learner, hardworking, honest, selfmotivated and results oriented person.
- Must have excellent communication skills both in oral and writing
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Must have thorough computer skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
If qualified apply in own handwriting with detailed C.V, copy of I/D, 2 passport size photos(coloured) and copies of all other academic and professional testimonials to:
P. O. Box 241, 30100
To be reached not later than 25th January 2013.