Octopus ICT Solutions Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Octopus ICT Solutions is an e-Learning company located in Nairobi Kenya.
This position is hands-on and NOT an administrative management position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product Champion: Serving as a spokesperson for the product offering; contributing to the overall vision and direction of the application; providing product demonstrations and presentations to various customers and prospects.
- Building Relationships: Meeting with new and existing customers and partners; identifying new opportunities and pursuing partnerships.
- Market Research: Gathering feedback and ideas from the user community; investigating competitive products and determining their strengths, weaknesses, and tactics; Conducting usability studies.
- Business Development: Working with management to further define and differentiate the product, based upon research and user feedback; Helping management to develop product positioning; Working to develop a marketing strategy.
- Marketing: Helping develop and implement product launch strategy; Working with management to develop an online presence; Identifying and organizing trade shows and conference opportunities.
- Technology Collaboration: Working with design, production and management teams to develop new product features based on customer feedback and market research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Information Technology (BBIT) or B. Com (Marketing) with emphasis on IT Solutions and products.
- Should be comfortable representing the product in a variety of settings
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work autonomously with broad direction
- Experience with social media strategies
- Experience using web analytic tools
- Previous market research experience
- Previous experience in education or with e-learning products
- Previous product launch / branding / ad campaign experience
- Previous experience with public and media campaigns
- SEO and SEM experience
NB: Kindly do not send us academic certificates at this stage.