Motor Vehicle Sales Representative Job in Kenya 2013 (KShs 25K)
Position: Motor Vehicle Sales Representative
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Manager
Industry: Automotive Industry
To maintain and develop a network of distributors and customers for the products in order to achieve progressive growth in sales of automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and demonstrate full product range at every opportunity.
- Handle any product complaints promptly, efficiently and professionally in accordance with established procedure.
- Get new customers for the company to widen the market scope of the company.
- Meet customer specifications on the products ordered.
- Manage customers¡¦ accounts with the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of the customer¡¦s orders as planned and agreed with the customer.
- Actively participate in all promotional activity being offered by the company.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with relevant people within the organisation.
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the industry.
- Plan promotional activity in accordance with Marketing directives and local needs.
- Understand and extract information contained in customer analysis statistics.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Audible enough when communicating to people
- Ability to demonstrate products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self motivated
- Outgoing personality
- Minimum diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical background would be an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a sales representative.
- Age – not above 30 years
Only qualified candidates should send their updated CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position remains open till suitable candidate is selected