KUSCCO Limited Chief Accountant Jobs vacancy in Mombasa Kenya 2013
We have been retained by one of our clients, a leading SACCO in Mombasa to recruit a Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA, ACCA, or ACA.
- Knowledge and experience in using QuickBooks is desirable.
- A Diploma from the Co-operative College is an added advantage.
- At least five years of experience in the financial/co-operative/banking industry.
- Demonstration of team building, leadership skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Aged between 30-40 years.
- Supervise the accounts unit and verify compliance with company policies and procedures and accounting international standards.
- Set guidelines for recognising financial transactions to ensure timely reporting.
- Validate all financial data in company financial software to ensure accuracy.
- Establish proper filing systems for financial documents to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the safe custody of check books and receipt vouchers in compliance with company financial policies and procedures.
- Motivate and develop staff ensuring that objectives are established and communicated, monitored, and reviewed, to ensure proper reporting.
4th floor on Kilimanjaro Avenue,
opposite the Teachers Service Commission.
on or before 23rd January 2012