Hotel Sales Executives Jobs in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya 2013 (KShs 40K – 50K)
Purpose: Participate in Sales activities and events and assists the Sales Manager in successful achievement of budget in forecasted, through growth in revenues in accommodation, F&B and other generation areas.
- Establish new business and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- Sell all facets of the hotel accommodation. Restaurant, gym, spa e.t.c
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Handle accounts/prospects.
- Solicit and close business according to established parameters.
- Conduct familiarizations and site inspections.
- Entertain prospects and existing key accounts with the view to sustain business and generate further sales.
- Visit potential customers for new business and provide them with quotations
- Participate in conducting client interviews.
- Assist hotel with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
- Work in line with business requirements.
- Create and grows brand awareness in the market.
- Help the management to streamline systems and processes for high guest retention.
- Relevant University Degree with 3 year experience or a Diploma in sales and marketing from a recognized institution.
- Experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
NB. We do not charge any fee for interviews and /or for having your CV in our database