Developer Interns Jobs Vacancies in Kenya 2013
We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
Knowledge and skills required;
- Proven experience in developing mobile applications using J2ME
- Proven experience in android development
- Understanding of Web technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter: take initiative, drive consensus
- Strong ambition to adapt and learn new development technologies
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS) will be an added advantage.
P.O Box 104289 – 00101,