Asset Management Company Receptionist Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
We are an asset management company in Nairobi looking to fill the following position:
Overall Responsibility of the Job
Responsible for receiving guests, making them feel welcome, and dealing professionally with enquiries, face to face and by phone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- General Administrative & Office Operations support
- Attending to clients as they enter the office and notifying the appropriate staff member of the client(s) arrival
- Directing visitors to the specific office or letting the guest know that the employee is absent
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages, transferring information and providing basic answers to queries about the services the organization offers
- Receiving incoming mail, recording, stamping, distributing and dispatching where necessary
- Maintaining the reception area cleanliness and tidiness
- Management of letters/cheques /parcels that are dropped at the reception
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in either Secretarial duties/front office management
- Minimum KCSE Average C+ with a good grade in English
- Proficiency in the use of MS-Office Suite of Packages
- At least one year relevant work experience
- Neutral accent
- Computer literate
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Fast learner
- Between 22 ¡V 30 years of age
- Good communication and people skills
- Energetic can-do attitude
A very competitive compensation package is in store for each of the successful candidates
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward an application letter and a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Applications shall be considered on a first-come, first served basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer.