Kybes Cleaning Services Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya 2013
Kybes Cleaning Services, a successful boutique cleaning firm, is seeking for a dynamic, energised, results-driven Corporate Sales Executive.
The incumbent will be responsible for selling cleaning and pest control services to new corporate prospects.
The role includes prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
- Identify new prospects through cold calls and follow up on existing leads
- Strategic account targeting and prospecting and competitive strategic account development
- Develop new and assigned account relationships, including a pipeline of specific opportunities across business unit products and services
- Development and management of RFP/Tender responses
- Manage sales opportunities through to close, ensuring customer satisfaction and best in class service through a common sales process, and solid territory growth
- Build long-term relationships with Customers, Partners, and Suppliers to maximize revenue growth
- Manage all business processes and reporting through the company’s CRM system
- Organize/coordinate/participate in marketing events
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related qualification.
- Dynamic, high energy, highly motivated sales professional with 3+ years successful experience within an intense, fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Strong organisation, communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Please email your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating your current/expected salary.
Applications will be accepted (and interviews conducted) on a rolling basis until the vacancy is filled.