Construction Company Materials Engineer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client a construction company wishes to fill the above position urgently.
- To oversee the supervision of construction materials of roads projects.
- Verification of quality of works performed and materials used.
- In situ testing, sampling and laboratory testing and analysis
- BSc Civil Engineering.
- Registration as an engineer by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya will be an added advantage.
- At least 15 years hands-on experience.
- Demonstrate responsibility for completion of specialised complex processes and activities requiring some interpretation of rules and practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment and tact.
Interested candidates should submit their application, detailed CV and copies of certificates by Monday 14th January 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org