The Property Guide Magazine Freelance Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya 2013
The Property Guide Magazine
Freelance Sales Executive
Want to join a fun, exciting company?
TPG, Kenya’s leading property magazine is a name that speaks of unparalleled expertise, and regional glamor.
The Property Guide magazine is dedicated to the marketing and sale of Kenya’s real estate across the region.
Indeed, the marketing of fine properties has proved to be a natural combination, resulting in a real estate marketing powerhouse driven by the passion and success of the TPG’s name and the local connections and expertise of expert brokers.
Our May 2013 re-launch sees the magazine swell to 100 pages, promising personality and flair with engaging, lively articles that draw on the The Property Guide’s brands’ rich heritage and expertise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support
- Produces weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans.
- Participates in sales/listings meetings.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Be innovative and share possible revenue generating ideas.
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share while selling advertising space on the magazine.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement
- Conduct boardroom presentation to provide better understanding to customer on the products capabilities and its cost-effectiveness (part of training to understand the company’s products)
- Conduct canvassing and cold-calls to increase effective working prospects
- Update the CRM daily
Skills and Abilities
- High level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Helpful, willing and friendly attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for ecommerce
- Self- motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow the 212° degree rule – www.212movie.com
- Technology Savvy
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or an IT related qualification is advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience sales, preferably in Advert Space sales for a property magazine or newspaper, but this is not essential.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and email required, including internet proficiency.
- ACESS TO OWN LAPTOP
Due to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: The position is based in Kenya, Nairobi
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for an interview, email your application to email@example.com with the following documentation:
- A concise CV with personal details, education details and any previous as well as current work experience gained thus far.
- A brief motivation highlighting why you feel we should hire you and why you would be a fitting candidate for The Property Guide Magazine.
Include the following
- Current and expected remuneration on the body of your email
- Position Applied for on the Subject line of your email
Deadline for applications is 12th January 2013