Tescom Group of Companies Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya 2013
Tescom Group of Companies is a Kenyan Company which deals with telecommunication services.
The company is looking for a sales executive to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales for telecommunication equipment and solutions covered in the Business Solution Partnership Contract with Telkom Kenya, as well as networking and office automation solutions as will be directed by Management.
The incumbent will be based in Nairobi and will be reporting to the General Manager.
- To classify Telecommunication products and solutions in to some manageable accounts
- To develop and continuously review the market penetration strategy in the SME as well as corporate segments
- Identify and sensitize the potential customers on the products and solutions, respond and follow up sales enquiries on e-mail, phone and personal visits.
- Exploit the BSP platform opportunity to market the office solutions including PABX installation and maintenance, LAN/WAN installations, CCTV, fibre and coaxial accessories.
- Maintain an updated sales database for all products with elaborate weekly, monthly and annual report summaries, closely benchmarking with the agreed KPIs
- Monitor all commission calculations on products and follow up payments
- Participate in all meetings, trainings and seminars as arranged by Telkom Orange Kenya relating to the products and establish close collaboration with its account managers for constant updates.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Ensure the function operates efficiently within the allocated budget to meet or exceed sales targets and timelines by implementing an effective cost optimization strategy.
- Obtain customer feedback from existing and potential customers to explore new business opportunities and enhance products performance and service delivery
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and partners
- Making accurate, rapid solution cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Proactive and aggressive
- A go- getter with attention to details
- Exemplar time management
- A thorough understanding of telecoms market dynamics
- Previous sales experience in Office Automation solutions PABX, CCTV, LAN/WAN an added advantage.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 1 year experience in a busy Telecommunications environment
For more information about us visit http://tescomgroup.com/tesla/.
If interested kindly send a cover letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January 2013