Insurance Agency Underwriting Executive Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013 (KShs 40K – 50K)
Our client is a new insurance agency based in Nairobi looking for a young and enthusiastic professional for the position of Underwriting Executive.
The Underwriting Executive will be responsible for both underwriting and office administration responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all applications for insurance – determine the profiles of risks presented to the company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Review all reports from various service providers relating to proposals for insurance.
- Review proposals for insurance and adjust benefits where necessary by reviewing previous files, worksheets, etc.
- Ensure all related activities to underwriting are properly coordinated and enforced
- Preparation of policy documents
- Participate in sales initiatives.
- Ensure timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents.
- Liaising with intermediaries for business support.
- Processing of credits and refunds.
- Receiving and attending to enquiries from direct clients, brokers and agents
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Certificate of Proficiency (C.O.P)
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience.
Salary budget: Kshs. 40,000 – 50, 000 Gross
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 14th Jan 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.