Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel Driver Guide Jobs in Kenya 2013
Baisy Oryx Tours & Travel
We are looking for qualified Driver Guides, sensitive to client needs, with outstanding wildlife knowledge, pleasant and a cheerful disposition.
You will enthusiastically represent the company and proactively offer high quality professional safari guide services to all our clients.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Transferring clients to and from the respective destinations.
- Taking good care of company vehicles and report vehicles’ defects both mechanical and physical.
- Notify the superiors on any emergency situation arising out of motor vehicle defect.
- Report to work in time and at not less than 30 minutes before picking time.
- Any other job assigned from time to time.
Minimum Job Skills:
- Minimum 10 years experience in handling all types of clients: Budget, Mid-Scale and High-End Clients
- Thorough knowledge of all tourist attractions, destinations and amenities in East Africa
- Excellent Driver Guide techniques.
- Presentable, approachable, friendly, responsible, able to communicate and helpful at all times to the guests and the team.
- Excellent Knowledge of both written and spoken at least one foreign language.
- Demonstrate a high level of Professional discipline & Strictly a Teetotaler on the job.
- Minimum Diploma in Tour Guiding from a Utalii College (or equivalent)
- Member of KPSGA and Minimum at Bronze Level
- Basic Training in Business Management/ Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Foreign Languages will be an added advantage.
- Clean Valid Driving License plus a 5 years PSV License
- Tourism License & Valid Certificate of Good conduct
- Current driver-guides tourism certificate
- Current certificate of good conduct.
This position is on a 1 year renewable contract based on performance.
A remuneration package commensurate to qualification and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply with a detailed curriculum vitae stating your current position, Names of three referees, telephone contact and email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those who do not meet the above qualifications need not apply.