Opportunity Kenya Loan Officers Jobs Vacancies 2013
Reporting to the Branch Manager; the Loan Officer will be the front-line employee of the organization.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for the entire cycle of client relations.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Microfinance/Marketing/Sales/Business Administration or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Demonstrate high level of organization and leadership skills.
- 2-5 years professional experience.
- Experience in microfinance industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- High level of dynamism, autonomy, accuracy and anticipation.
- Should possess a positive, outgoing personality a good team player with leadership ability.
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili and explain complicated concepts to clients.
- Customer Service skills
- Personal and professional ethics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Target driven and result oriented
- Well developed communication (oral and written) skills
- Team player
Please use the following address:
The Human Resource Manager
Opportunity Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19497-00202
or send application to email@example.com