M-KOPA Warehouse and Inventory Assistant Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Who we are
What we do
M-KOPA products are distributed and sold through a network of local dealers and outlets, who are paid a commission when customers make payments.
- Receive, verify, document and store/shelve incoming shipments.
- Pull and stage orders for dispatch.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
- Perform regular stock takes and reconciliation.
- Interface with Customer Service and delivery personnel.
- Oversee truck loading operations to ensure all policies and procedures are followed accordingly.
- Keep area safe, clean and organized.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Diploma in Supplies Management from a recognized institution
- Computer Literacy a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Can follow instructions
- Able to work independently
- Experience working in an FMCG environment will be an added advantage