Ipsos Synovate Tax Accountant Jobs in Kenya 2013
Are you Curious?
An exciting business seeks an exciting individual…
Are You the One?
Ipsos is an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to clients on a global basis. We set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively in partnership with our teams in order to service our clients most effectively.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the holder of this position will be charged with the responsibility of ensuring the Company is in full compliance with tax regulation and that the Company’s costing and stock related policies are optimal and effective.
- Payroll processing
- Extracting information from the accounting system and user departments for the computation and timely remittance of all tax and other statutory payments
- Handling of all tax and related issues with KRA, Revenue Authorities in relevant countries and external auditors
- Maintaining a record of claims, refunds and settlement of taxes
- Ensuring adherence to internal and external controls relating to tax and payroll payments
- Reconciling all tax and ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and correctness of entries
- Advising management on a continuous basis on relevant tax policies that need to be developed in line with changes in tax laws and regulations
- A Business related degree with specialization in Accounting or Finance
- A professional qualification in Accounting preferably CPA or ACCA
- A minimum of 3 years post graduation working experience
- Prior experience in a tax consultancy firm will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with tax matters in other African Countries will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in use of ERPs – knowledge of Oracle is an added advantage
- Conversant with all relevant tax laws and other statutory regulations
- Conversant with IAS
- Good communication skills with ability to meet deadlines and a team player
- Person of high integrity with self discipline, innovative and strategic thinker
- Self driven, results oriented and an ability to work without supervision
Deadline for application: 5pm, Wednesday, 9th January 2013
For more information on Ipsos-Synovate please visit: www.ipsos.com