Living Goods Business Manager Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
- Build National Sales Force: Oversee recruitment of agents and all field activities including sales and marketing, distribution, and finance.
- Build and Support Field Team: Recruit, train, motivate and mentor all Branch Managers and ensure they are supported to achieve success.
- Innovation: Generate and deploy innovative tests and promotions that have the opportunity to significantly improve profitability and human impacts.
- Master Mobile Tools: Optimize the use of the mobile communications platform to drive sales, deepen impacts, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales and sales force management, preferably in consumer packaged goods. Proven track record of driving sales success.
- Experience recruiting, managing and motivating large teams.
- Strong math and financial skills. Well versed in MS Excel.
- Able to travel in country 30-50% of the month.
- College degree preferred.
- A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health, vacation, and bonus opportunity.
- The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for others.
Living Goods head office sits in California, USA where some of the most successful companies in the world were born – including Facebook, Apple, Yahoo, and Google.
How to Apply
New opportunities at Living Goods fill quickly.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org
follow us on twitter at @Living_Goods