Cooperative Bank Assistant ICT Quality Assurance Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Assistant ICT Quality Assurance Manager
The jobholder will be required to develop procedures and strategies to support, create, maintain and manage technical quality assurance processes and guidelines and systems infrastructure.
He/She will also be expected to, investigate, analyse and resolve system problems and performance issues, and test the behaviour, functionality and integrity of systems.
The key responsibilities will among others include:
- Scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections, analysing and reviewing systems, data and documentation
- Identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures
- Recommending corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- Communicating, educating and liaising with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- Assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- Conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- Analysing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of desktops, software, hardware, printers, Internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems
- Testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- Performing organisational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and recommending current and future hardware and software strategies and directions
- Creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or higher qualifications in ICT
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage
- At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security professional (CISSP)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to the address shown below by 31st December 2012
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: QA/3/HRD/2012
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100
P.O. Box 48231-00100