Senior Real Estate Office Administrator Jobs in Kenya 2013
Senior Real Estate Office Administrator(Gross Salary 40k-50k)
Our client a real estate firm based along Waiyaki Way is looking for a Senior Real Estate office administrator (Gross Salary 40k-50k)
The job of the Office Administrator will be to support the director’s office. The gross pay applicable is a range of( Gross Salary Ksh 40k-50k) .
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Office Administration/ Secretarial studies
- The Candidate will be aged between 28years and above.
- A minimum of four years work experience in an administrative position in a Real Estate environment a must.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good at generating presentations reports in various computer languages from basic excel graphs to basic office cash book keeping.
- At least 4 years hands on experience as an office administrator with an inclination towards project management.
- The suitable candidate should be an Independent thinker
- They will be required to co-ordinate his travel and appointments as well as respond to his emails and telephone enquiries in a timely fashion.
- They will be required to be good in written English and Kiswahili.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Senior Real Estate Office Administrator)on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
On the subject line indicate office administrator.