Human Resource Business Partner Job in Kenya 2013
BPC Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
We partner with both local and international clients to source forbest talent in a number of Specialized and Generalist areas.
One of our clients would like to engage suitable talent to join their vibrant Leadership team as the Human Resource Business Partner (Kenya).
The job operationally reports to the Head of Human Resources Africa & Middle East
Main Purpose of the Job
HR Business Partner is a strategic partner leveraging foresight, insight and expertise about people through a powerful partnership with the Country Leader and all other key Leaders across business units and supporting functions existing in the countries.
HR Business Partner is the single point of contact for the Country Unit Head and line managers, providing HR support and coaching to them during and post transition.
- Partnering with Management Committee to design and deliver people strategies, processes and products that are aligned with global direction, and which ensure that the organizational capability, processes, systems, structure and culture are in place to drive the achievement of business goals
- Taking responsibility for the embedding of robust people management disciplines including talent management, people development, performance management, and facilitate cross functional and cross – business forums to enable effective people management and development
- Coaching and challenging Management committee to develop the organizational capability and resources required to enable delivery of business strategy, and to provide coaching and feedback to ensure the development of their leadership capability
- Providing, and developing in others, change management and catalytic capability to enable leadership development, commercial transformation and the ongoing development of the organization culture.
- Building effective employee partnerships and consultation processes with representative bodies and unions, and contribute to regional consultation processes as required
- Partnering with centers of excellence to develop and implement reward and people and organizational development plans
- Partnering with Business Services to ensure delivery of effective and customer focused HR Operations.
- Be accountable, as appropriate, for HR compliance in line with local regulations and standards and to manage business risk arising from employment liability
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in HR practice and introduce new approaches as appropriate
- Human Resource design and Implementation
- Change Management
- Employee Relations Skills
- Talent Management
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA or a Masters degree in HRM is an added advantage
Professional Qualifications & experience
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resource management 3 of which should be in management level
- Experience in industrial relations and employee engagement
- Multinational experience in the Agriculture industry is an added advantage
Send applications & CV only to the following address: email@example.com on or before 10th January, 2013