HR Services Lead East Africa & Frontier Markets Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
BPC Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
We partner with both local and international clients to source for best talent in a number of specialized and Generalist areas.
We currently seek to engage with best talent in Human Resource Service Delivery.
This is a senior management position to serve our client’s operating businesses in East African Markets, including new markets in Africa.
HR Services Lead East Africa & Frontier Markets
The job functionally reports to the HR Services Area Lead for Africa, Middle East & CH/F and operationally to the HR Business Partner (Kenya).
Main Purpose of the Job
Steer project for the country unit transformation to the new way of operation and work closely with the country HR manager and the regional HR leaders in planning and delivery of transition while coordinating all activities, metrics and relation with Local Authorities relating to HR services provided in- house or by third party.
The position will lead in the implementation of HR processes standards and tools to ensure quality while adding value by suggesting improvement on global processes and system.
- Take accountability for managing the HR operational support for East Africa on the different sites.
- Lead the teams in four different locations in East Africa (between 15 to 20 people)
- Steer project country transformation to the new way of operating and work closely with country HR manager, the regional HR Services leaders and local stakeholders in planning and delivery of the transition
- Coordinate activities delivered in-house and ensure accuracy and delivery of data, information and rules provided to external providers
- Conduct analytics for the different processes and coordinate reports requests
- Deal with complex queries (according to escalation rules)
- Report on quality of service metrics and propose solutions for improvement
- Ensure use of standardized processes and systems at local level
- Provide feedback from HR services stakeholders on Global HR processes and ensure legal compliance of implementation
- Deal with local Authorities for HR Services relating issues and audits
- Business Planning & implementation
- Human Resource strategy Implementation
- Change Management
- 3rd Party Management
- Report Preparation & Analysis
- Organisational Awareness
- Lead in Liberating People Potential
- Result Oriented
- Passion for excellence
- Integrity and professionalism
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable and recognized university
- MBA or a Masters degree in HRM is an added advantage
Professional Qualifications & experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior Human Resource Management position of which 2 years one served in a Regional role.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Experience in Change Management (e.g. acquisition, organization transformation & Process Implementation)
Send applications & CV only to the following address: email@example.com on or before 10th January 2013