Wholesale Telecommunications Infrastructure Tax & Compliance Senior Accountant Job in Kenya 2013
A leading multi-national company in the wholesale Telecommunications infrastructure provision market, who provide a focused range of services, in the East and Central African region, delivering sustainable value to customers, is looking to fill the role of Senior Accountant – Tax & Compliance.
This role will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
Purpose of the role
Ensure the organization’s tax liabilities are accurately computed and are timely remitted. And advice the Finance Manager on any tax risk
- Prepare and Remit VAT returns on monthly basis
- Ensure withholding tax is accurately computed and remitted on monthly basis
- To compute and remit Reverse VAT on monthly basis and ensure its claimed the following month
- To Liaise with external auditor to ensure corporation tax is accurately computed and remitted in time
- Ensure PAYE is accurately computed and remitted in time
- Liaise with KRA to ensure the organization comply with all tax requirements
- Ensure Tax ledger accounts are timely updated and reconciled
- To prepare detailed monthly tax report by 4th of every month
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company¡¦s discretion.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure VAT returns are remitted by 20th of every month
- Ensure the organization is out of any tax risk
- Ensure Corporation tax is paid in time
- Ensure all the tax returns are filed in time
- Proper planning of tax payments/treatments to save the company on cost
- Ensure PAYE is filed as per set deadlines
- To reconcile VAT control account as per set deadlines
- Fully qualified CPA (K)
- Bachelors’ degree from a recognized university
- 3 to 4 years of similar experience within the Tax and Compliance preferably within a busy corporate environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 07th January 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more vacancies visit our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke.