Security World Technology Front Office Assistant Jobs in Kenya 2013
Security World Technology limited, is the leading distributor of electronic security and safety equipments /solutions in East Africa, with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
SWTL is looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and self driven Front Office Assistant for its Kenya office to join its team of professionals per below requirements:
Front Office Assistant
The Front Office Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that Customer services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Making and extending of telephone calls to staff
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Designing of office publications
- Writing formal emails and receiving of the company emails and forwarding to respective subject emails.
- Making travel arrangements and booking of hotels for Directors, Staff and Business Partners.
- Writing /typing formal letters for the company.
- Handling and recording of all customer complaints and seeking advice if need be from management
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and carrying out research on new product lines.
- Managing the Directors Diary
- Stationery requisition and order.
- General Housekeeping – to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in the reception and showroom areas
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Take full ownership of customers’ problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution
- Diploma in Public Relations, customer service,/front office/ Business Admin
- 2 years experience in a similar field
- Must be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Be helpful and ready to go out way to help our customers
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Eloquent in communication and impeccable presentation skills
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- MS office suite savvy
- High integrity and trust worthy
- Good organizational skills
All applicants should address their applications & CV to the HR & Admin Manager.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send applications by 29th December 2012 stating current & expected salary on the subject line (applications without will not be considered)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.