Personal Assistant to the MD Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Personal Assistant to the MD
(Based in Nairobi)
Job Objective / Summary
To be the personal assistant to the MD in all Company matters dealt with from that office and to provide an efficient and professional secretarial, administrative and public relations service
Description of Duties
- To maintain a complaints book and to check through and record the action taken for presentation to the MD.
- To make bookings for the MD, GM and supervisors meetings and co-ordinate bookings for the Boardroom.
- To attend to all mail, fax and telephone messages sorting and delivery.
- To process documentation required from that office and to supervise the support staff assigned to assist in the document processing.
- To co-ordinate meetings and take minutes at the Board of Management, Senior Management Team, Heads of Departments meetings and any other meetings held by the MD.
- To organize the MD’s office to ensure the efficient flow of communication between that office, Heads of Departments and all staff as appropriate.
- To act as the liaison person between the MD and the staff ensuring that the MD is fully informed of all occurrences within the Company.
- To attend to callers and to liaise with the appropriate staff as necessary to ensure that the caller’s needs are satisfactorily attended to and to provide feedback while upholding a good image of the Company.
- To maintain the diary and to assist the MD in prioritizing work so that important matters are dealt with on time.
- To process correspondence and reports as required by the MD.
- To maintain confidential records in the MD’s office and to organize and maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system.
- To organize Company visits for interested parties and to liaise with the relevant departments as appropriate.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Business Administration & Secretarial
- 3 – 5 years progressive working experience, working in a busy commercial enterprise for a senior Manager
- Good co-ordinating and planning skills
- Good communications skills
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV (with 3 referees) and cover letter to vacancies.hr.@yahoo.com by 22nd December 2012 indicating your current remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.