Mumias Sugar Foundation Manager Jobs in Kenya 2013
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the position of
To provide leadership to the organization and its stakeholders in best practice corporate social responsibility engagement and investment in order to enhance community relations, raise the quality of life of needy members of the community and mobilize stakeholders towards creating an equitable society.
- Development and implementation of CSR Strategy
- Management of Stakeholder relations
- Effective management of Foundation funds and resources
- Oversight for the project identification, assessment and implementation process
- Responsibility for developing and presenting various reports relating to finances and funded projects
- Creation of viable partnerships with key CSR players in the country
- Leadership to the Foundation team to ensure they are highly motivated, productive and rewarded accordingly
- Coordination with key officials within Mumias Sugar Company
- Provision of regular updates to the Board of Trustees on the activities of the foundation
- Responsibility for the effective implementation of the Foundation’s communications and visibility plan
- Responsibility for direct engagement with the communities
- First degree in Social sciences with post-graduate qualifications in Community Mobilization/Community Development would be ideal.
- Five years experience in leading a corporate social responsibility department of a big organization.
- Demonstrate ability to develop strategic plans, analyse financials, and develop reports and presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to provide excellent team leadership as well as demonstrate passion for social work and excellent social skills.
- Be Self-driven, focused and independent.