Mahali Mzuri Maintenance Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Job Ref. MN 5580
Our client, Mahali Mzuri meaning “beautiful place” in Swahili will be a luxury Kenyan Safari Camp due to open in 2013.
The camp will consist of 12 sleeper tents and cater for a maximum of 24 guests at any one time.
- Maintenance and up-keep of all camp infrastructure including vehicles, generators, water systems, equipment and fittings.
- Oversee pool maintenance and cleaning.
- Ensure that all communication toward other employees, guests, suppliers and any visitor to site is polite, positive and conducive with a harmonious workplace.
- Respond to any maintenance issue regardless of time, day or hours.
- Trade certification in one or more of the following- electrician, plumber and mechanic.
- At least 5 years experience working in a safari lodge/camp as senior maintenance personnel.
- Current Kenyan drivers license and proven driving experience.
- Experience with driving and maintaining a tractor.
- Experience working with and maintaining typical safari lodge infrastructure such as generators/inverters, waste water treatment systems, commercial kitchen/laundry/workshop equipment, 4wd vehicles and tractor.
- Experience with ordering, stock/inventory controls and maintenance records in a hospitality environment.
- Ability to work in a remote environment and to solve problems with limited access to resources while still maintaining the quality of the guest experience.
Salary & Benefits
- Full time contract and a very attractive salary and benefits structure.
- Bonus, medical cover.
Apply urgently via email or hand delivery before 28th December 2012 to:
Executive Selection Division, Manpower Services (K) Ltd, 3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza, Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance, P.O. Box 50736 – 00200, Nairobi.